Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My First Sale(s)

Yesterday I started selling my scrubs and moisturizing lotion.  I've been working on getting my stuff into the marketplace for years (a lot of the work was just day dreaming).  Although the sales weren't huge, I won't be retiring anytime soon, I did sell 7 scrubs, which is great for a small crowd at a school and I handed out at least 20 cards.  I also met some great people and had some laughs.

Some of the things I've learned:

  • The Lavender & Rose scrub is by far the best seller.
  • Little girls love Strawberries & Cream.
  • People like interesting stuff in their scrubs (i.e. flowers) and I need to think of something to add to my scrubs to make them "prettier".
  • Even if you don't make a sale you always get something out of putting yourself out there.

Another bonus was that this morning one of my co-workers stopped by my office to buy a scrub since she wasn't able to make it to the sale yesterday.  Completely unexpected and a nice surprise.  I also received an email with the picture below that a girl of about 8 had taken of my display.  I think it's a pretty great photo!


No comments:

Post a Comment