Friday, November 9, 2012

New Review Coming Soon

The folks over at The Naural Skin Shop, have offered up their 18Actives Dynamic Eye Pack and the Alpha Light Essentials Kit for me to review....yeah!  Ch...ch...check it out right here:

18Actives Dynamic Eye Pack http://www.naturalskinshop.com/new-and-hot/faux-filler-with-eye-essence-duo-pack.html

Alpha Light Essentials Kithttp://www.naturalskinshop.com/alpha-light-essentials.html

I have several goals this winter when it comes to looking and feeling better about myself.  One of my goals is to do an overhaul on my body as well as my skin.  The holiday season is coming and my backside is not getting any smaller on it's own.  This girl likes her sweets, but they don't like me back. 

My skin also needs some serious help.  I was bad this summer and laid in the sun a LOT.  Even though I know how horrible it is for the skin I just can't help myself.  I love nothing more than to lay out by the water on a hot summer day (I swear I'm half lizard).  Unfortuately my love of the sun has caused my leopard spots to reappear and my eyes are looking a bit tired.

Of course now that the London gloom is back in full effect and my tan is a thing of the past the dark circles under my eyes are looking darker than ever as well.

What's a girl to do....well for one I'll be using the products in the 18 Actives Dynamic Eye Pack and the Alpha Light Essentials Kit. The 18Actives pack is designed to diminish dark cirles, strengthen the skin and decrease fine lines and the Alpha Light Essentials kit renews and rejuvenates your uneven skin pigmentation with an advanced AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) Exfoliator.

Lets see if it can plump up the caverns under my eyes, clear up my leopard spots and turn back time!

3 comments:

  1. Wondering how your dark circles experiment worked. I have them most of the time, with my left eye being particularly dark or bruised looking. In fact, over the past year or so at various times, I have friends ask if I had been punched! YEAH, it's that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I've been on holiday, my review will be coming soon. In a nutshell this stuff doesn't work. No difference at all after using and the ingredients list isn't impressive.

    Vitamin K will help to improve circulation, which could be the cause of your dark circles. Have you seen a Dermatologist about them? I will include information for dark circles in my review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, wanted to add that the one product I found did work (but it's expensive) is Crystal Eyes Renewing Eye Gel by NouVara. I reviewed them awhile ago and I really liked that stuff and did see some difference with my dark circles.

    ReplyDelete