Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Review: Bio Oil – Coming Soon

I recently received a sample of Bio Oil from a friend. Bio Oil gets recommended by pharmacists, but does it really work?

Bio Oil claims that it is good for aging and damaged skin conditions. It can be applied to the face (I wouldn't recommend this since it contains Paraffinum Liquidum) and body, as it can remove acne scars, pimple marks, and even stretch marks.

I definitely have no shortage of age spots and although I don't have any acne scars, I'm somewhat clumsy and have acquired some pigmentation due to a burn as well as a cut on my forearm.

Since I find it hard to believe that one oil can do all of this I've decided to put it to the test. Below are my "before" shots, taken about 2 weeks ago. I will have a full review, as well as my "after" shots in another 2 weeks.

Although Bio Oil recommends using 2x daily for 3 months, I've decided I will publish my results after using 2x daily for one month. If there is no improvement after 30 days, it's highly unlikely there will be any improvement, other than the skins natural healing, after 90 days.

Enjoy!

Age Spot:


Cut To Forearm:


Burn On Wrist:



No comments:

Post a Comment