Sunday, September 26, 2010

DIY: Create Your Own Microdermabrasion Cream



Ingredients:

1 tbsp. aluminum oxide crystals
2 tbsp. creamy cleanser


Directions:

This is a 2 to 1 ratio so you can make any size you desire.  You should use a very fine grit for the aluminum oxide crystals, for example 120.

Mix all ingredients thoroughly.  Wet your face, scoop up a dime sized portion, and massage in a circular motion for a couple of minutes.  Rinse with cool water and moisturize afterward.

A light coating of organic coconut oil works as a great post-exfoliation moisturizer.


The Queen's Faves!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great tip! I'm gonna try this my self very soon. Cheers from Groovydiva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember to use a heavier cream cleanser or the crystals will sink to the bottom. I love using the silky cleanser to make mine (see the previous article on silky cleanser by searching to the right).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...I am going to make some as soon as I buy some crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you x saved me a fortune x

    ReplyDelete